The Daka e.V. is a non profit organisation founded more than 65 years ago in Berlin. As a non profit organisation we are not interested in making profit with our work, instead we want to help students to finish their studies without being concerned about financial problems. The Daka e.V. team completely consists of students, which is why we understand the situation of our clients and try to help as fast as possible and without complications. Additionally we do not charge any hidden costs and we try to keep things fair for complicated and reasonable situations.
Every student of our partner universities is able to apply for a loan without any constrains such as age, origin, field of study or the earnings of your parents. The only two existing conditions are that you are enrolled at one of our partner universities (for reference see down below) and that you will finish your studies within the next 36 month.
Please note, that you will need somebody who guarantees for your credit. Additional information about loan requirements can be found in the leaflet below (in English). Also note, that the application forms and the contract of loan will be issued in German language only. English copies can not be provided. The German terms and conditions apply.
We currently try to extend the content on our homepage and also provide extensive information for students in English! If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us via phone(within our office hours) or email.
Our partner universities:
- The amount of payment depends of your demand
- The monthly rate is 750 EUR maximum
- The term of payment is 36 months maximum
- It is possible to have an extra installment of 1500 EUR in the beginning
Interest and Costs
- There are no costs except of our interest
- 2% in the first five years
- 4% between the sixth and eighth year
- 6% from year nine forward
- Something very special about our credit is that we offer it with a fixed interest. So you know exactly how much you will have to pay from the beginning. Especially today, where the interest for credits is historically small, it is a big advantage to fix it for the whole term
- The refunding period starts 6 months after your last payment. You can stretch it to one year
- The monthly rate of refunding is 75 EUR for the first year if your whole credit is less than 4.000 EUR. It is 100 EUR for the first year above 4.000 EUR
- The monthly rate of refunding increases with 25 EUR every year
- You can always make an retirement (as much as you want) for free
- We take care of your finacial situation. Usually we accept different refundings if it is necessary. We don`t charge extra costs in that case
How to apply for the credit?
Please download the form via the onlineview and open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader, if you have access to Adobe. This way you can answer the form comfortably from your computer.